Friday, December 24, 2010

New

Psalm 96:1-4  "Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!  Sing to the Lord, all the earth.  Sing to the Lord, bless His name;  proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.  Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.  For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised;  He is to be feared above all gods."

As I was reading and studying this passage of scriptures, I went back to the day that the Lord called me to be His child and I accepted Him into my heart...Oh what a day!!!  I was so honored that He would even claim me as His daughter...

He gave me life...New Life!!!  All things become new and old things were not only washed away, but cast away never to be remembered by Him anymore...Praise the Lord!!!

He put a New Song in my heart!!!  Gave me a story to tell in hopes to help someone else find Him and to help me remember where He picked me up from...
YES!!!---He is ALIVE AND WELL IN ME!!!  He will completely do for you what He said He would do...

He forgives...He protects...He loves...He supplies...He heals...He delivers...and I could go on and never have enough room to tell what He does...

You serve Him and you will never be lonely...He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother!!!  All He wants in return is you...your heart...your soul...and your will...

Many times on the path to Heaven, I have been broken...and He picked me up and put me back on the Potter's Wheel and made me NEW...and showed me a way to live righteous and whole before HIM and the world...through sanctification and the precious gift of the Holy Ghost dwelling in me...He loved me when I felt so unloved...He protected me when I was in harms way...He visited me when I needed a visitor...He healed me when I was at deaths door...He has stood by me when others have walked away...Oh who wouldn't was to be made NEW by the precious blood of Jesus...

YES!!!  He is GREAT!!!  The greatest GIFT that God gave to us...His Son...We should fear what and who He His...

He is HIS WORD!!!   And, unlike worldly gods, His Word is tried and it is pure and sure in an unsure world...

I stand in AWE to think of this KING OF GLORY, cared enough to give up His will and die so that I may live...

God help me to give up my WILL so that HIS WILL may be done!!!

Try HIM!!!  You will be NEW too...

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your home this year and the Happy New Year to come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment