Saturday, October 16, 2010

Breaktime At Work


October 16th...2010...

This morning at 2 am, I went alone to the outside, inside glass patio thinking that I would read a scripture or two and talk to God...LOL...Funny I heard His voice...Apparently He wanted to chat with me too...All I could think was, Don't forget to give Him your ear to hear...May you receive a blessing, as I did from My Father....Amen!!!


"I have been out here waiting...heard you said you wanted us to talk...you seem sincere, and before you say anything...I have for along time!!!really been wanting to talk to you...so I will begin...And as The Father God reached over to my chair, He picked me up and placed me safely in His hands...He said to me,"Pamela, I did not save you to sit back and do nothing...I remember me and my Son were getting ready to come down and hear your first message that you were gonna preach...We saw the Holy Ghost annointing all over you...Now I have heard good fishing stories and by far I liked your title..."The Secured Fisherman" Well, it seems that I have seen a Mountain in your way that you are having a hard time climbing...even heard you discuss it with LisaMe...Don't try to understand why I put that Mountain there, but when you get your JOY back, you will understand...I never break a promise...Lift up your head like you use to cause your Redemption draweth nigh...I want you to do me a favor...show yourself friendly...show yourself Christlike...I will uphold you with my Right hand and those that speak evil against you will be sore ashamed...Love me...Surrender to Me and Share me in this wicked generation...I trust you to do the right thing...Trust me My Child...your Joy is at Hand and I love you...


Ok then God left and my Breaktime was over, looking dumbfounded i asked Him if He could've at least waited til I told Him I loved Him too...He softly told my heart...I am waiting to see it...


Now I ask you, How good was that that the Father Himself came in the Spirit to lift me up above the shadows of the clefts of the rocks so that I can get a spiritual glimpse to the other side...


Praise God for Breaktime!!!