Sunday, November 21, 2010

Enter With Thanksgiving

Psalm 100  Please read this chapter before reading this post...Thanks...

This is one of the most beautiful Psalms of thanksgiving that I have ever read...And there is so much instruction here in these 5 verses...

Several people are polled each time this year to see what they list as things they are thankful for...

Me???  Not enough paper...but I can start here...I was at the bottom of the barrel when He reached way down for me...cause He cared enough that I could be set free from ALL of satan's lies...and believe me he had and still does have tactics that will take you further out in sin and keep you longer than you wanted to stay...

I am thankful for the blood that He shed for me...I am thankful for Salvation so rich and Love beyond degree...
I am thankful that along the way He has allowed me to meet some of the greatest people...
I am thankful for my true friends...
I am thankful for my enemies...ME???Yes, we all have them...and I am thankful that I have learned to pray for them, for they are hurting themselves and do not even realize it...
I am thankful for loving parents and a home with a roof over my head...Thankful for the freedom to worship God...

The basis of our Thanksgiving...Psalm 100...written for the people of Israel...God said to them, "When you come into the promised land, and settle down in your warm homes and you have plenty to eat, don't forget Me...I led you out of the wilderness and I brought you to a land with Milk and Honey...Doesn't take long though and we all need a reminder of who God is and what He has done...that is why He calls us His Children...

Five Important Thanksgiving Commands:

1:  Make a joyful noise unto the Lord---shout out to Him...Praise Him...from the depths of your being...

2:  Serve the Lord...and be happy doing it...Amen!!!

3:  Know who God is...and Come before Him with joy...and sing of His Praise to ALL!!!

4.  Enter into His gates...Come boldly before the throne of God...

5.  Know that God is Good in everything that happens in our life...God is Good!!!

May you have a Happy Thanksgiving with Christ everyday...


PamzSpamz

1 comment:

  1. I Love you ... I appreciate your call today.. It really blessed my heart ...

    Stacey said thank you.. for your words.. it confirmed things in his heart ... Keep praying for him .. We know we are going to meet you one day .. soon .. LisaMe!

    ReplyDelete