Thursday, November 4, 2010

Too Busy!!!

We are out and about pretty early....
                        Just going here and there....
                                     Doing things because we care...

Did your day start bad or did it start good???
                        I will let you only answet that...but,
                                    If it is bad it started without God...
                                       now is that right or wrong.....

I Have found that if I am too busy as soon as i rise...
                      then God does't have to hear me.....
                            Not about one single thing....

So in the glaze of the morning pleasure...In the fight for my treasure...I have been granted with benefits beyound man's measure...
All the grace that we are receiving...God loves us and was us not to grieve...
But if you are forgetting God, forgetting to meet with him day after day...and always in your heart...then my friend..."You have Forgotten God."

2 comments:

  1. So much has happened since.. yesterday
    God is moving on my behalf
    In my better half (Stacey)
    He has picked up his staff
    I hear the Lord say "Follow Me"
    Trust Me .. and I will lead thee
    Things are in the Lords control
    I know He has taught me to be bold
    But also how to lay it down
    My test is
    Can I do it without a sound
    I know with God's help I can ..
    He has brought me PamzSpamz (LOL)
    He has brought others to pray for me
    When I am weak and can not see..
    What is going on all around me ..
    Thank you Lord.. for healing LisaMe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LisaMe, God can move mountains or shape them up...
    That is why He drank that bittercup...
    To help the ones of us who need Him most...
    And said He would send us a comforter...
    The precious Holy Ghost...

    PamzSpamz

    ReplyDelete