Monday, November 1, 2010

PamzSpamz

Several folks have asked me where I got the name, or what inspired me to call this blog PamzSpamz...
Well, of course number one...my name is Pam...
I use the z just because...
Spamz...cause most of the time I just jabber anyway...
but, it is nice to go to a place that is mine...in my head and in my heart that I can spill my guts too...
Even if it is just to me...
The reason for my having started the blog, which is all new to me...my heart inspiration..."LisaMe"
If you do not know this lady...wonderful Christian Lady who has had her share of ups and downs...and you never know she is hurting...
She helped me start this...
Not only that but she has showed me how, through Christ to open up to myself and not give the devil credit for everything...
Some things that go wrong are our fault and ours alone...and to Christ we have to take our faults and ask for His guidance and help on how to change us...

PamzSpamz

3 comments:

  1. You are so special.. you give me.. too much credit ... God is working and that is what is most important .. When we write one of the most important people who can read it is ourselves.. because may then we can hear our own heart beats... Amen I believe that is where the soul and spirit meet .. in between the beat where the silence speaks.....I so look forward to meeting you in person.. I want one of those pamz hugz.. lol.. love you <3 your sister friend LisaMe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credit where credit is due my friend...
    Thanking God til the end...
    For the awesome way we met...
    And serving together...they ain't seen nothing yet...LOL


    PamzSpamz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love you! Thanks for your obedience today. I always believe let God have His Way ..

    ReplyDelete