Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Remain Faithful

"Remain faithful to what you have learned, and believe...be persistant in following My commands that I have given to you...be persistant when it is even not convenient for you...it is a pressing way...but the mark is much worth it my child...and above ALL...Love beyond any human degree through Me..."

Now that is a paragraph that would sometimes be hard to take...but the Lord so spoke to me these words after I had gotten up from prayer...apparently, we all need to stay on our knees and listen more often to what God has to tell us...if we do not, then we are missing out on timely instructions...and I for one do not want to miss out on what God has for me...now or later...

I began to ponder on "Faith..." 
Then I began to think about Peter---his faith wasn't up to par or he would have finished his walk on the water to Jesus...he took his eyes off and they began to wander...We cannot take our eyes off the prize...We must stay focused on what we have to do here in this world...What is that???  Well, we were called out to be like Him...to be about our Father's business...God help us to get our eyes back on Him...to stay Focused...to have Faith...not to take Risk...

Faith will move mountains...not let the Mountain crush you...
Faith will dry up rivers...not let the River drown you...
Faith will shut up the mouths of hungry lions...not let them devour you...
Faith will open up doors...not close them up to you...
Faith will teach you to love...not to hate...
Faith will keep you going...not stop you...
Faith will help you grow up in Christ...not let you die out to the world...

God help me to have that kind of FAITH!!!

Mark 11:22 & 23 & 24 "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God...For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;  and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass;  he shall have whatsoever he saith... Therefore I say unto you, "What things soever ye desire, whe ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them..."

Now we should use godly wisdom in what we ask for, for where your heart is there also is your treasure...I want my wants to be that in which would WANT HIM MORE!!!  Amen!!!


God Bless and Have A Great Day in The Lord!!!


PamzSpamz

2 comments:

  1. Pamela,
    This is a good thought on faith. As the children of Israel marched around the walls of Jericho,God's command was for them to shout,and as they followed God's command,the walls came down. He didn't tell them to ask that there be a shaking,or any kind of disturbance a t all. All they were to do was march,and at the given time to blow the rams horn and shout. God did the work that was needed to tumble down these walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Clardy...it is amazing what God shows and tells me when I listen...thanks for reading and commenting on my post...

    ReplyDelete