Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If My People

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, andturn from their wicked ways;  then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."  II Chronicles 7:14

I woke up with this on my mind this morning at 3 am...wow this verse alone in the Bible gives a child of God many things to do...turn from our wicked ways...could it be that we must stop murder with our tongues...backbiting, meddlesome, gossip...all evil and surely not from Heaven...we must get in tune with the Almighty God and ask Him to please create in us a clean heart...Purging is not an easy process and be very painful...we must be willing to go through the process and become completely clean before God...and others will notice too...
Lord that we would be willing to be obedient for your cause and for our spot in Heaven...

Amen!!!

PamzSpamz

1 comment:

  1. Amen ... it is a work in progress.. that gets us there... the process is a continual thing .. loving and giving while we are living .. Amen .. Not any Works.. just Grace .. as we continue to seek His face .. not His hands..
    Love you LisaMe! I know you understand ...

    ReplyDelete